Friday 17 June 2011

Polka dot nails

Always amused that I freckle so much I get them on my fingers










Here's an incredibly easy thing to do if you have five minutes and want polka-dotty nails - just grab a spare kirby grip, open up the ends, dunk in nail varnish and dot on nails!

This was my very first attempt, so it is clearly a bit smudgy in some places and not very well mapped out in others, but hey! Next time I'll be a polka champion.

Busy, busy weekend ahead. Craig is back from a week-long surfing bootcamp tonight (hooray), then tomorrow we are going through to Peebles to see Frightened Rabbit play at Tweedlove. I am super excited about this as I'll see my wee pal Aimi (who I do not see hardly enough), but also I can pretend the festival is named after me! Good times.

Sunday is roller derby practice! I am excited, as I have been missing loads lately because of work/festival stuff/deadlines. So I will probably be horrifically knackered, but that's okay.

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

3 comments :

  1. Love your nails, I want to try polka dots next. Great tip too :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip with the kirby grip!! Perfect!
    Nails look AWESOME! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers! They are SO quick to do (although that might be cause I didn't really care if they were that neat!). x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is lovely and really makes my day!

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them quickly, or you can also tweet me @eversojuliet

Ta!