Tuesday 5 July 2011

Summer holidays

I'm in a much happier place this week! I FINALLY shook the dreaded cold (after infecting my poor co-workers, sorry!) and for the first time in about 10 days I can breathe normally. Phew.

Far more exciting news though, we booked a holiday today...  in October I'll be flying to Florida for two weeks! It was a bit of a mission finding a good deal - I've been completely spoiled as four years ago Craig & I went to Orlando and got an incredibly cheap but brilliant deal (five star resort, mini apartment with jacuzzi, just round the corner from Disney!). Nothing that compared was coming up, until I was at my lowest point last weekend (Saturday afternoon, sun blazing, stuck inside with lemsip, duvet & the laptop for company) and then I found the same resort hidden away on a discount site! Yeeeeeeehaw.

On holiday in 2007! I had SHORT BROWN HAIR. Eep.

So in 91 days (ha), we'll be jetting off to sunshine, theme parks (Harry Potter! Disney!), surfing, rodeos, beaches, malls.. oh, just Americaaaa. Cannot wait. 

2 comments :

  1. OMG! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I'm so jealous! I want to see lots of pics :)

    Haha as for my false nails I have no idea how easily they come off. You're supposed to soak them in nail polish remover or glue remover (oh dear!) I'm going to do a post about what my nails look like when I've taken them off!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be the 25 year old loser, elbowing small children out of the way to get photos of EVERYTHING (I should probably be ashamed, but I'm not! Ha).

    & ooh, good stuff. Looking forward to it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is lovely and really makes my day!

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them quickly, or you can also tweet me @eversojuliet

Ta!